|Species|| Human (Homosapien) |
|Occupation|| Super-Heroine |
|Relatives|| Guy Hamdon |
|Introduced in||Family Tree, episode 12|
Sheanderthal is a heroine cavewoman, who was the very first SheZow back in prehistoric times. She is incredibly strong, able to lift the Shehicle out of a tar pit with ease. She makes the current SheZow aware that the ring is always meant for someone who is meant to be SheZow. With a thick, broken English voice; Sheanderthal appears to be very experienced and intelligent for her timeline.
Sheanderthal's appearance consists of (under the condition/reason Sheanderthal's color scheme is unknown, everything will be placed under the way they appear);
- A headband made of small bones, most likely from a bird and/or small mammal.
- Messy, untamed gradient hair. Given the tint of black and grey.
- A large unibrow across the brow of her forehead.
- A cheetah print, mammal skin across her body. Held up by a small bone on her left shoulder, entangling the fabric together. With the large, "S" symbol in the center of her chest, overlapping a small wrap of black fabric.
- A small wrap of leaves acround her abdomen.
- Bare feet, usually seen on all cavemen/cavewomen.
- It appears that Sheanderthal has children (Shown when pointing Maz to the "Dress-up Box").
- Sheanderthal appears to have the same face structure as both Droosha and Cowgirl SheZow.